Monday, November 19, 2012

Rome Italy


If I could travel anywhere in the world it would have to be to Rome, Italy. The reason that this would be my dream vacation is because of all the different things there are to do there. My best friend went two years ago and he said it was the best trip of his entire life. He told me about the different sites he went to see and how delicious the food there was. As soon as he told me about this trip I knew that I wanted to see it all for myself. The ticket price for a flight over to Rome would cost anywhere from $700-$1,100 dollars depending on the airline. Also hotel prices per night there can cost anywhere from $40-$300 dollars per night depending on the hotel. You also 

would need to bring walk around money which could add up to another $500 or $600 dollars. When I’m there I would begin my trip with seeing all the sites Rome has to offer, such as The ColosseumThePantheon, and Piazza Navona. All of these sites would be the first on my list. Besides the sites I would be sure to walk around and see the night life of Rome. There are many restaurants, shops, and maybe even nightclubs that I would like to see. I especially would like to taste the pizza over there. My friend that made the trip two years ago said it was the best pizza he ever tasted. I can only imagine how all the other food tastes. Another thing that I would love to do while I’m there is to see a Professional Soccer game. The team Roma is a very popular team there and has the reputation for being a good competitive team. The rumors are that those games are very exciting and fans there get into the game, some even set off fireworks in the stands! I think that this vacation would be one of the best trips I could ever go on. My dream is to go there one day, so I need to start saving up as soon as possible to make this dream a reality. 

                                       Above is a short video about the Colosseum in Rome.















1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to Italy mainly for the food. I heard they have delicous pizza. I would probably gain so much weight, but it would be worth it. Seeing the Colosseum would be awesome, and you'd be able to take great pictures. Do you know what time of the year is the best to travel to Italy? What are some famous Pizza places there? I love the fashion that the Italian people wear it's like Fall clothes year round. My favorite is the cute little hats they wear. Great Blog I hope on day you get to go.

    ReplyDelete