Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hawaii


Going on vacation and traveling the world is my absolute favorite thing to do. I have been on 10 cruises and my favorite one has hands down been my cruise to Hawaii. I was only 6 when I went on it; I don’t remember much from it and would love to go back. I recently looked back on pictures from that trip, Honolulu looks absolutely beautiful. 

I wish I were older when I went on it because all my vacations are starting to blend together. Going back to Hawaii is my next dream vacation. Planning vacations are very time consuming and expensive. One plan ticket to Honolulu Hawaii can be anywhere from 600-800 dollars. The cruise would be roughly $3999, which is a suit style. I’ve gone on every cruise with all my cousins; my sisters, my cousin Amanda and me all share a room together. There is endless of things to do once upon the ship from eating, swimming, drinking to playing games. I love being on the ship finding new places to hangout with new people but I also love seeing new places. I like cruises better then just going to one resort because you get to get taste of at least three different islands. I also like how cruises are all inclusive, room, food and entertainment is all included. Once on the island we always go to the beach, ending up laying on the beach and swimming in the clearest water I’ve ever seen. The last time I went to Hawaii we got to climb a water fall, I would love to do that the next time I go to Hawaii. I would also like to go parasailing; my sister went once and said it was amazing. There is always something new to do everyday on the ship. Being with my cousins and family make the trip so much fun. We have gotten so close over the years and have made so many memories. I hope the next cruise brings as much memories as the previous ones have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment