Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sweden




I think most peoples dream vacation would be to a place like Hawaii or Cancun. But, if I could go on vacation anywhere and money was not an issue I would go to Sweden.  The main reason is one of my best friends, who I played junior hockey with, lives there.  His name is Oliver Wong and he is a really cool kid.  I still talk to him through Facebook all the time. He used to always brag about how much fun it is there.  He has a lot of money.  Both of his parents own their own companies and do very well.  They are also very nice people.  I met them when they came to visit Oliver. He actually has two houses, one supposedly right on a lake.  His parents hardly ever go to his house on the lake.  We would be able to use his lake house whenever we wanted and he always throws huge parties there. He also said that he has a really nice boat.  Another thing Oliver used to talk about all the time are the clubs in Sweden.  He always says how wild they are and how crazy him and his friends get.  He says they are so much more fun than the bars and clubs in America.  Even though the drinking age is 18 there, that is not really an issue for me since I am 21. However, my third reason for wanting to go there is that I have never been to Europe and I think that it would be a very cool and unique experience.  Plus I know someone there to show me around and to show me have a good time.  Most people my age that go, or have gone to Europe do not know anybody there.  I think the fact that I have a very good friend there would make my experience that much better.  I won’t have to struggle with a language barrier because he will be there to translate.  Plus I will be able to hang out with him and his friends.  Also I wouldn’t have to pay for anything but a plane ticket there.  Not only would I get to experience Europe, but I would be able to visit a good friend at the same time.
Plane Ticket- Roughly $1,000
All my other expenses- covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment