Sunday, November 25, 2012

California


If there was any place I would ever like to go to live it would definitely be anywhere in California.  I’ve always dreamed of living in sunshine all year round.  California is the ultimate Chay spot to live.  My dream place would definitely have the beach as my backyard so I could go surfing with dolphins whenever I wanted too.  Also it would be pretty sweet to hear the whales call to each other in the middle of the night.  Also California is the ultimate Chay spot because of the girls that they are known for.  If I lived there my days would literally consist of playing soccer on the beach all day.  I decided that California would be the perfect place to live after watching the movie Savages.  This is how I intend to live my life after I move out there.  The best thing about this is that it would be free for me to fly there because I have flight benefits for American Airlines from my mom.  Also like in savages I would probably acquire a license to grow medical marijuana, which is legal to do in California, and from what I’ve heard is the new trend.  My house could literally be a shack around $100,000, as long as I’m on the beach and I’m playing soccer it doesn’t matter what kind of house I live in.  Everyday would be an adventure there.  Some  adventures that caught my eye were Sea World which would be so sweet to visit in San Diego.  My friends and I always think about just picking up and going on a road trip to California and spread the Chay revolution there.  If i were to ever actually move there it would be with our whole Chay group.  Also i would still attend college and look to play soccer there as well.  Also I would definitely get a super cool dog like this one.  As long as I'm still with my family and friends I would love to move to California and stay there for the rest of my life.  However most importantly is not where i live but with who.

2 comments:

  1. Hey alex did you know that cannabis has been legalized in California for medical uses only, just a quick fact that I have off of the top of my head. But that is really cool that you want to go to California because so do I. California is a great place with a lot of great people much of them consume cannabis. There are sports teams in California would you attend any of their games? Also where specifically would you like to go, the chay life is very different with each place you go with a lot to offer. I have never seen the move savages before. Is it about the chay life? Is it about the gay life? Or is it about the shay life? All in all I think this was a very good blog, and I think you did an great job in expressing were you would like to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex. I really like your blog and I also want to visit California. Everyone talks about how nice and warm it is and like you I would also play soccer on the beach all day because I used to do it at home every day and I really missed those days.
    Nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete