Monday, November 26, 2012

My Dream Destination



The one place I would like to live when I get older or after I have retired is Jamaica. Jamaica is a small island located in the Caribbean. Although known as a developing country it is still a beautiful country that has a lot to offer and is known around the world for its music, world renound beaches and producing the best sprinters in the world year after year.
                The cost of the flight could range around from anywhere from 130-600 dollars depending on the time and class you decide to fly in.  I would also like to visit the sandals resort in Jamaica. There are several the ones I would like to visit is in Negril and Kingston. I would also like to attend sav, a gathering of the people in savlamar, which is located in burn savanna. This is a popular event for the locals and is attend by almost everyone that lives in savlamar. I would also love to attend a soccer game in the Jamaican league. Although Jamaica is not known for its soccer, I would still love to attend a game and see what the environment is like although the soccer isn’t at the highest level.
                Another reason why I would love to live in Jamaica is the food. Jamaican Delicacy is one of my favorite kinds of foods. You can have anything from Jamaican rum, to beef patties, to manish water (some sort of soup) to curry goat and more. The Jamaica is known for having very hot and spicy food( just country that are located near the equator because hot food opens up pours) which I love.
                One of the main reasons why I would love to visit and retire and live in Jamaica is because I have family there. Both my mother and father are immigrants that hail from Jamaica. Most of my family is still in Jamaica. While a lot of people might have grown up around and near their cousins and aunts and uncles the majority of my family still lives in Jamaica. I have a lot of uncles and aunts and cousins that I have only met once in my life if at all. I would love to meet with all them and see what it was like for my parents growing up in Jamaica. 

No comments:

Post a Comment