Sunday, November 25, 2012

Myrtle Beach Vacation

Myrtle Beach Vacation

Myrtle Beach is located on the coast of South Carolina right off of route 31. Myrtle Beach is split up into two sections, North Myrtle Beach and South Myrthe Beach. The North side is more of a beach side and the south side is more of shopping centers and resturants. This is why I like Myrtle Beach so much because it gives the vacationer the best of both worlds. One of the biggest attractions in Myrtle Beach is the Broadway At The Beach. The Broadway At The Beach is a place where you can shop, eat, go to shows and the do many other fun activities. Click Here to Visit Broadway at the Beach Besides beaches, shopping centers, resturants, and other miscelaneous shows to attend, Myrtle Beach is the golf capital of the United States. Every way you look in Myrtle Beach you will see a beautiful golf courese. You Have to watch which course you go to though because they are so popular it is easy to make it seem like they have a really nice golf course when they really do not. Myrtle Beach is probably one of the best places to go on vacation because all the activities you can do and they are all at a reasonable price. It is a lot cheaper to drive down to Myrtle Beach especially when a plane ticket costs upwards of $400 to get there and back. To stay at a decent condo or hotel in Myrtle Beach could cost a person between $150 and $400 a night.
North Beach Plantation
Myrtle Beach, SC






4 comments:

  1. Myrtle Beach sounds like a very cool place to be from what you have said. I would be at the north side for a lot of my days if I spent a summer there. I love the beach. Since 6-grade summer going into 7-grade I have worked on the beach every summer. I rent floats, chairs, and umbrellas. If they had that at Myrtle Beach I would spend a summer there. I work on the beach all day and then go the south side at night and see what the shopping centers have for stores, and also go to the restaurants. I live at the beach in the summer with all my friends, and then at night we go around and have bonfires. I’ve lived in York beach, ME every summer since I’ve been a little kid. It’s a smaller town with stores. I think it would be cool to go to Myrtle Beach and hangout there for a summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to myrtle beach three times now, my family takes a trip there every April vacation to visit my step grandfather and stay the week in a condo. Im sadly missing it this year since our spring breaks dont match up. But I absolutely love myrtle. Broadway at the Beach is a great day activity and I loved spending a day or two of my week there. I would love to spend more time down there, and see even more of the beaches that I havent seen. I also like how its split up into two different parts because the north side is more of a fit for the retired people who live down there to relax and not have to deal with the hustle and bustle that the schools in Myrtle bring. Its a great place to vacation and I really wish I could go back with my family this year for the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myrtle beach is probably one of my favorite places to go on vacation. I golf all the time, and taking a trip down to there is always the best part of my summer. Going to the beach is a ton of fun, but like you said, golfing is definitely the highlight. Usually when we go we spend about a week there,and end up playing 36 holes of golf a day. It is tiring, but with all of the courses in the area it is the only way to get a full experience. Like you mentioned though, the courses are not always as nice as they seem. The first year we went, we ended up at a low end public course to start off the week, which was a huge disappointment. As long as you find the right place to play though, Myrtle Beach is an awesome vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myrtle Beach is such a beautiful place to visit! I have gone there multiple times, including this past summer, and have had a blast every experience. The beaches are beyond beautiful and Broadway At The Beach was a great way to spend the night, shopping and just spending time out in the beautiful South Carolina weather. I did not know that Myrtle Beach was the golf capitol of the world, however it makes sense when I think about it because of all the golf courses you see when driving around. Also, my dad and brother always go golfing while my mother and I would shop because the golf courses were so nice. Myrtle Beach is definitely one of my favorite places to get away too, and can't wait to go back this May with my best friend!

    ReplyDelete