Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tampa Bay, Florida




I would like to live in Tampa Bay, Florida for a few summers. The houses down there are mostly single family homes or townhouses. They range from $70,000 - $330,000 according to standard pacific homes. I would like to live in downtown Tampa Bay somewhere. It was a lot of fun down there, the last time I went. I went to Tampa Bay for the 2012 frozen four ice hockey. When we got there we went strait to our hotel rooms and put our stuff down. Then we went out to lunch at hooters. After that we checked out the city. It was very nice, they had a bunch of small stores. The hockey rink was right in the middle of the city. They had an aquarium beyond the hockey rink. It was a smaller city but a very clean one. It was right on the water but no beaches. You had to drive a little bit to get to the nearest beach from our hotel. The view from our room was unbelievable. We could see everything in the city. At night we would go to the downtown area they had a tone of nightlife.
Which included bowling, pool tables, restaurants, and an outdoor bar that was playing music for the whole area. It was a circle with a bunch of stores and an out bar in the middle. It was really nice, the restaurant inside there had good hamburgers. The beaches were really nice.  One day we went to St. Petersburg to watch the Tampa Bay Rays play the New York Yankees. The stadium was so nice, it seem like a state of art building. The Hockey rink was also really nice, it was warm in there. Everyone was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I never thought I would were just a t-shirt and shorts to a hockey rink. I thought that was pretty sick. I would like to live there and go the games all the time for a few years in my 20’s maybe.
We took a Jet Blue plain down to Tampa Bay from Logan international airport. The flight cost us $350 for both ways. We got to Tampa Bay 15 minutes early. It was defiantly worth it to go.


1 comment:

  1. I like to agree with you and say Tampa is very fun. Ive been there before and its a beautiful city and it has many exiting things to do. When i went i stayed with my aunt and uncle. Every night there was something to do, something very different night. I didn’t go to a baseball game but I saw the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play the Miami Dolphins and the Buccaneers killed Miami. The bay is also a beautiful spot to go to and seethe sea. The housing down there is about the same as up here, it ranges from low to expensive. I thought houses in Florida were way cheaper than in New England. Since reading your post I might want to live in Tampa as well. Hopefully when I move down there, there won’t be any more hurricanes and tsunamis. Is Tampa the only places in Florida you’d live in?

    ReplyDelete