Sunday, November 25, 2012

Paris, France

For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to go to Paris, France. My room is decorated floor to ceiling with images of the Eiffel tower and cobblestone streets. Everything about Paris has always interested me, from the historic places to the glamorous shopping. My great aunt and uncle took a trip there over two years ago and said it was the best time of their lives. They ate at the top of the Eiffel Tower and toured through many museums. A few that they suggested I should visit were Cite de l'architecture , the Notre-Dame cathedral and the Eiffel Tower of course. The city is also named the City of Lights and Capital of Fashion, and who wouldnt love to visit a city like that? When I heard about how amazing it was, I decided to look up tickets. They range from around $700 and can climb all the way up to $2000 round trip. Its a little costly, but for an experience like that I believe its worth the money. And then of course you would have to bring some spending money, since its the capital of fashion! Saving for a while would probably be best.I have also heard there is amazing restuarants with gorgeous views of the city while you eat. I want to experience everything that Paris has to offer and fully appreciate its beauty. I thought about maybe going abroad my junior year of college, and studying in France. I think it would be a great opportunity to learn and to live out my dream.  I hope one day my dream can come true and I can take this vacation, with either friends or family. It seems like a wonderful experience and a long trip worth taking!

1 comment:

  1. France is a country with great culture, history and fashion. When you would go to france i would tell you that you should go during the summer. The reason why is because paris is way more relaxed during the summer people wise not tourist wise tho. If you end up going on vacation to france don't forget to try foie gras and its wine and of course its bread and cheese it is france signature pretty much. Also next to the Eiffel Tower you should visit the Louvre, i wont give you to many details about it because it would spoil the mystery about it but i can tell you it would take about 3 months for you to have seen every art work. So i would say try to go soon but only when you would have allot of time and know what you want to go see and experience.

    ReplyDelete