Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dino Porcic


My name is Dino Porcic and I am a freshman at Nichols College.My major is International Business but I am unsure as if that's what I will stick with.   I am from Serbia but i currently live in Putnam,CT.  I currently work at Leoni's Pizza in Dudley which has the best pizza in town so make sure you order from us and leave me a great tip.   I got recruited to play basketball here at Nichols my senior year so I'm looking forward to the season and winning multiple championships. I went to Putnam High School for 3 years and i went to a prep school my sophomore year because i got a scholarship for basketball.  It was an all guys school which is the reason I left after one year.  I also played soccer all 4 years in high school. So I am all about sports.  My favorite team is and always will be the Boston Celtics.  In my spare time I like to do karate in the garage and build bunk beds .

 






This semester in this class I wish to further my skills in computers and all the programs it has to offer.  I took a few computer classes in high school so i have a good general idea of whats going on.


The blog that I picked is about Jason Terry a Boston Celtics player who gets a tattoo of the team logo with a championship.  Basically a couple of years before he did the same thing but with his former team Dallas and they won the championship that year.  So before the season even started he is implying that the Celtics will win it all this year.  The blog is credible because there are many other blogs of the Celtics and it comes from ESPN.  This blog interest me because first off its my favorite team so anything about the Celtics interests me and second off i like the fact that he is confident about the teams chances.




http://celticshub.com/2012/08/15/jason-terry-shows-off-his-new-celtics-tattoo-talks-about-next-season/










No comments:

Post a Comment