Thursday, September 13, 2012


My name is Kristen. I'm a freshman and grew up in Mansfield, Ma. I come from a very big and close family, and I'm the middle of 5 children. My whole life I've been involved with dance and in high school I was on the dance team, and also participated in the the SADD club, and Project Teammate. I also spent time volunteering at the preschool in which my older sister teaches at. After graduating high school in June, I had a very eventful summer. I worked my part time job at D'Angelo, babysat every day and still managed to spend lots of time with my friends. I enjoy to going the beach, to concerts and going for runs with my dog every now and again. Now that I'm at school, I'm majoring in accounting and I'm living in Shamie Hall with my roommates, Dana and Jen.




Throughout the course I am hoping to learn more about social media. Today, the only social media sites I have knowledge of are Facebook and Twitter, and it would be nice to find some new sources to convey my thoughts. Also from this class I would like to improve my skills with different types of computer programs that will help me be a success as a student, as well as in the professional world later on in life.

The blog I searched was a Boston Bruins blog. This blog had articles about recent news within the organization such as new contract deals, trade deals, and any other miscellaneous news. This blog interests me very much, because I love hockey and I'm a huge bruins fan. My family and I have been watching hockey together for as long as I can remember, and my brothers and father play as well. This blog is indeed credible, its the official blog of the Boston Bruins and is updated regularly by the publicists.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, how has your adjustment to college been, are you having trouble being away from your family? Also you should see if Nichols has a dance club. I'm a freshmen too, and live in Shamie as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. I also live in Shammie and am also a freshman. I think its cool how you support the bruins. I think you should look into starting a boston bruins fan club here at nichols because you seem to really like them.

    ReplyDelete