Friday, September 14, 2012

Hey my name is Billy Thompson and i go to Nichols college  .  I play College football and am proud to be a bison.  I play free safety.  I am from holden mass. i am 18 years old and i was born in october of 1993.  I went to saint peter marian high school.  I am in this digital itm class because I am not good with computers.  I want to be able to do a lot with my computer and use it to its full potential.  I want to be able to use my computer in the business world too so i can keep track of finances and be able to use it to trade stocks.   I am very big into football.  I like to watch it on tv and to play it at my college. I also like to play it on my x box against my brother.    I met all my friends through football and playing football together made us all really close friends.  even though we go to different schools well always be friends because we all played football together.  My friends and i train for football many hours of the day and miss a lot of things because of our dedication to the sport.  My favorite football team is the green bay Packers.  my favorite player is clay matthews.  I am a big fan of his work ethic both on and off the field and i am a huge fan of the way he plays the game of football.  i found this blog on clay matthews to be very interesting on The clay maker.      
         I have two little brothers one is 17 and the other is 14.  They both attend saint peter marian high school and one plays football.  My youngest brother Nick plays football and my other brother Elias plays baseball.  My brothers and i would play sports in the back yard all time when we were young.  We would always host the neighborhood football game.   

1 comment: