Sunday, September 16, 2012



I'm Sam Gandolfo and I'm from Charlestown, Massachusetts which is in Boston.  I used to work as a Staff Member at the Charlestown Boys and Girls Club for about two years, and as a Receptionist at St.Francis Deseals of Charlestown for two as well.  My hobbies are playing lacrosse, and spending time with family and/or friends.  I am currently a Student at Nichols College for my freshman year and my major is undecided.  I've thought about being an event planner or a lawyer.   This year I plan playing for the womans lacrosse team in the fall and winter season. One of the main things that I want to gain from this class would be able to efficiently work with computers.  I believe it will give me tools that will overall help me for future opportunities for an internship or job.
    The blog that I find most interesting/entertaining is ESPN sports website which includes the scheduled game times for your favorite team or league.  Also you can get tickets to the games or sporting events, etc.  This site talks about various sports teams. and different topics concerning the teams and offers games. I chose this blog because I am a fan of all Boston sports team.  Such as the Bruins, Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics.  It is a credible blog because it is continuously updated,has the most upcoming information from and there isn't too much advertisement. This website is constantly updating leading headlines. The website also offers games, video clips, live radio, and so much more.  There is a great selection of video clips including interviews of players and coaches, and top scoring plays.  Fantasy Football is one of the more popular options on this site.  It allows you to make your own draft, and managing it to win points or other prizes. Since Fantasy Football is popular I noticed that is a general topic for conversation. Thats why people can now conveniently connect to social media such as Facebook and shares links, results, or comments.  This is a little bit about me and why I chose the link that I did.











1 comment:

  1. It is awesome that you are from Charlestown, I have some family from around there so I have gone a few times. I don't remember too much though since I live all the way in Virginia. It is awesome that you like sports, just a little disappointing that you are a Bruins fan. Must have stunk last year when the Caps beat them in the playoffs! Doesn't really matter though since there is no NHL this year. Anyways nice choice in blog see you in class!

    ReplyDelete