Sunday, September 16, 2012

Jameil Ali's 1st blog

Hey! My name is Jameil Ali I'm from all over the place. I was born in Brooklyn New York, raised in Trinidad and Tobago, then after 6 years I came back to America and lived in Hartford, CT and then Bloomfield, CT. I worked at Renbrook Summer Adventure which is a day summer camp in West Hartford, CT as a 2nd and 3rd grade counselor for six years. I love working with little kids, they keep you alert and on your toes at all times. And also when you think you teaching them, sometimes they teach you new things as well. I feel that if you can work with fifteen 9 year olds hyped up on cookies and lemonade, then you can do anything. I'm also a freshman at Nichols College studying to become an Accounting Major, in the future I am planning to be an Investment Banker. In my free time I like to stay active. I need to always be moving playing sports, like pick up basketball games, catch with a football, racing, biking, soccer you name it. I love chilling with friends and doing stuff with them. Hanging out with family. Cookouts, parties, water boarding, tubing, quading, water skiing, speed boating. I'm a really active person. Something I hope to gain is a better feel for a computer so that it becomes second nature to me.
For my blog I choose a New York Giants Fan Page it goes over games and how the players played, interviews on the players. Schedule of their future games and roster and photos of the players as well. Ever since I was a little kid I've always loved the Giants. At my house when the Giants play its like a national holiday were we cook a lot of food and throw a little party.

No comments:

Post a Comment