Sunday, September 16, 2012


My name is Billy O'Keefe. My hometown is Trumbull, CT.  I am a freshman at Nichols College. This past summer I worked at the Beardsley Zoo in Bridgeport CT. NO I'm not a zoo keeper... I wish I could have been, but I was only a grounds man. Luckily my last day of work I was able to feed a monkey. That experience was one I will not forget. I love the game of football. I am on the team and playing special teams. Football to me is something that is exciting and fun to play. I am majoring in accounting, but as I learn about business I might want to switch to business management.

I plan on getting better at using a computer by the end of this course. Especially using excel because I believe that I would use it throughout my business career. Also I believe I can get time management out of this course. The last thing I want to get out of this course is the ability to be on time and miss no classes to get the 2 points.

SPB’s bog about Connecticut football is a creditable source because he talks about the previous games and how the teams did or how they can improve. In this blog you can get up to date scores. He talks about who is predicted to do well and who isn’t. He also predicts who will make it to the county’s final game and who will win states. This interests me because it’s about football. Football is something I love to watch, play or even listen too. Ever since I was a freshman I would check this blog to see home me town would do and to see how we can do in upcoming games. The most I paid attention to the blog was my junior year because we did badly my sophomore year. And when a team does bad they are predicted to do bad the season after. Well of course we were barely mentioned in the blog until our 4th game when we were out scoring teams by unbelievable amounts. We were predicted to go undefeated from that point on. Well as my old coach would say, “we have to get ourselves back on the map” what he meant was we were a nobody until we proved we were a competitor with the other teams.

http://blog.ctnews.com/hssports/

No comments:

Post a Comment