Friday, September 14, 2012

I am Kassandra Rheaume, from Salem New Hampshire. I am a freshman here at Nichols and my major is Psychology. Since I was a junior in highschool, I have been working at a cupcake shop called Who you callin' cupcake? My coworkers and boss became a family to me for the year I got the pleasure to work with them. I was a dishwasher and cashier, and was involved in many other aspects of the business. I loved interacting with the customers and having regulars that I already knew their order. In highschool i wasnt a big sports player, but I did get the chance to be one of two football managers for my varsity high school team. I was " water girl " but the team and I got so close over the season and I loved every minute of it. After that ended I didnt do much of anything with my school because I worked and babysat all week long.
When I found Nichols College, I was so excited to start my journey and have a new experience. I found roommates pretty quick, one from my hometown and one from Mass. I have been so happy so far with my roommate choices and we have all gotten along great.My classes so far have been exactly how I pictured and make me even happier with my choice to go to Nichols.
This year, I hope to grow up and become more of the person im suppose to be. I hope my classes help me do that too. Im hoping that my Digital Applications class can teach me more about computers and technology because it seems as though its becoming a way of life, communicating mainly through computers and cellphones.
On my search to find an interesting blog , I found one that intrigued me because of fashion. Being a typical girl I loved anything like clothing, accessories and things like that. I found one that shares about celebrities outfit choices and where to buy the look for less. http://www.vivafashionblog.com/  The blog had alot of tips and I think any girl would enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie, my name is Andrelis! I chose to comment your blog because I really like it and I can relate to it.
    I am also a freshman here at Nichols and my major is psychology.
    I love the fact that you work at a cupcake shop because I am obsessed with cupcakes. I love making cupcakes, designing them and decorating just like you do. Also, I definitely loved your blog because I LOVE FASHION. On my blog I wrote about how much I love fashion; you should take a look. My classes have been going exactly how I thought they would too and even though I live in Florida when I found Nichols I was so excited to begin a new journey here in Massachusetts. Just like you I have the best luck with my roommate too! She’s like my sister. Thanks for posting a blog I could relate too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kassandra my name is Alex Geas and i chose to comment on your blog because i saw that you're from Salem, New Hampshire. Isn't that where the Salem witch trials occurred? Your town must be a scary place to live. Also that is very interesting that you work at a cupcake shop! it sounds like they would be delicious. Also i noticed that you were the "water girl" for the football team at your high school. You should totally apply to be the water girl for our soccer team! Also you should take a look at my blog and see what you think about living the Chay life. From reading your post i feel like you would be a great candidate to join. Get back to me if you are interested in joining the lifelong journey of the Chay. Good luck this year and thank you for posting a blog that is very easy to relate to.

    ReplyDelete