Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bauer Total One Hockey Stick

Blog # 2 review


I’m reviewing the Bauer Total One hockey stick. I currently use the hockey stick and have to say I like it a lot. The stick is mainly meant for slap shots and one timer’s.  The stick also has a good wrist shot, I know from using it on the ice. They do say the stick is prone to break well taking a wrist shot. The stick has a 30-day warranty. If it breaks with in those days, Bauer will allow you to send it back to them and they will send you a new total one hockey stick. When using on the ice I really like the feel of the stick, it has a nice grip to it, which helps when coming to shoot. The stick comes with many different blades. Which can change the way you think about the stick.                  


Bauer made it so there was a grip version of the stick and a non-grip version of the stick. The non-grip version I like a lot. I think that it has a good flex on it, has a lot of accuracy, and has a cool design. The grip version is really cool to, I like that on the ice but I don’t own one of the grip versions. I think both sticks are really cool and have good accuracy. I find that a lot of hockey players have been using them lately including myself. I think this stick has replaced Bauer’s x60 hockey stick. Bauer took their x60 hockey stick off the market. After they did that, the total one had come out into the market. As soon as it came out every store had it. Hockey players wasted no time to buy the hockey stick. I have not seen one bad review for this hockey stick. Every that has this stick loves it and gives it a good name.  The stick comes in many different colors and flexes. You can customize them online and buy them in just about any hockey store. Here is a link to a youtube video you can watch about the stick.


No comments:

Post a Comment