Sunday, October 28, 2012

sertinos cafe




My favorite place to go when I am home for a long weekend or vacation, is to go Sertinos Café. I do not only go there because I work there, I love the food and atmosphere. The employees are trained to cater to the needs of the customers, and ensure that every customer leaves satisfied. Every time I go to a restaurant I am always stuck between two different meals, but when I go to Sertinos Café I never have that problem. Sertinos offers a pair any two, which allows you to pair any two items on the menu. You can get half of any sandwich and pair it with a cup of soup or a half salad for just 8.49. The pair any two dose not come alone; every pair comes with chips, pickles and a small drink. Everything you can ask for is included in the price. I always hate being stuck between two different meals, and I hate if you get something you don’t like and you wish you had gotten something else. But with pairing your meals, you never have that problem. You have two different meals to try and enjoy.  It not only great for getting two different choices to enjoy, but its great for saving money. You don’t need to buy two different meals just so you can get a salad or soup with your meal. I love saving money and hate wasting food. I never seem to waste food with pairing my meal. I think the reason I love going to this café is because there is always something going on inside, from comedy night to live entertainment. I would recommend this café to everyone. The menu is a good size, not to big that you are overwhelmed when ordering but not too small that you can’t find anything you like. I guarantee that anyone can find something they like on the menu. If you are every in Smithtown, New York I recommended you to stop by Sertinos café and get a quick bite to eat, at a great price. You wont regret it; trust me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment