Friday, October 26, 2012

blog 3

Hey guys whats up? Anyone love to workout? I know i love to! After every lift i am sure to take protein. My favorite protein mixes are Syntha 6 by BSN and Tru-Mass also by BSN.  these are definitely my two favorite protein mixes.  Syntha 6 is more of a meal replacement supplement and is slowly digested.  Tru mass is in my opinion the best mass gainer on the market, it has about 1,000 calories and over 50g of protein.  if you want to learn more, you can check them out at BSN website



 But after every lift i debate weather to get my shake made for me at the gym or to go home and make it myself for a fraction of the cost. Im going to share with you the best way to make a really good protein shake at home. First you need to ps 8 oz of whole milk int a blender. I like to drink whole milk as oppose to 1% or 2% because it contains more fat (not bad fat) that is better for mass gaining. Next you put 2 0r 3 scoops of protein into the blender. I prefer to use 2 scoops because i know that my body wont be able to digest 3 scoops of protein at once so some of it is wasted.  i also have seen more gains when i use 2 scoops 2-3 times a day spread out at breakfast, before bed, and after my lift.   The next step to making a good quality protein shake is to add a big heaping scoop of peanut butter.  peanut butter is loaded with protein and is one of the best things you can eat to gain mass.  the next step is to add a scoop of your favorite ice-cream.  I put the ice-cream in because i need to make sure i get enough fat in my diet because i am only about 8% body fat.  the ice-cream also makes the shake more filling and it also tastes great! The last thing you need to do is to add about 3 or 4 pieces of ice.  The ice makes the shake more like a milk shake which i'm sure we all love.  After this you blend it all together and pour it into a cup and enjoy.  When you take your first sip you will wonder how can taste this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment