Monday, October 22, 2012

Nino's Pizzeria


I don’t know about you but I personally love pizza. My favorite is the classic cheese but once and awhile I’ll go with pepperoni or a combination. Another thing that I love is saving money. For years I’ve been trying to find a place where I can get good pizza at a cheap price. Each place I went to was the same thing, average pizza at an expensive price. Another thing that was a turn off about these places was the fact that you couldn’t buy individual slices. You had to buy a full pizza, which meant more money spent. Luckily one day my friend told me about this new place in a town next to me called Nino’s Pizzeria. This small pizza Shoppe is located in Springfield Massachusetts. If you were driving on the road it would be easy to miss because it is tucked between two stores with limited space. The first time my friend brought me there I was expecting it to be cheap pizza with little to no seating. As soon as I walked in my entire attitude changed about the place. It was nice and clean, with an all-new seating area. The thing that really sold me was when I looked up at the menu on the wall, individual Cheese Slices for $1.00. I was so excited to see that it was so cheap, but still I had my doubts about how good it would be for only a dollar. When I got my two slices I ordered, they were huge and looked delicious. After the first bite I knew that this would be the new place I would come to get my pizza. It was a bonus when I found out that the bottles of soda there were only a dollar as well. I walked out of there feeling like a smart buyer. Having only spent three dollars and getting good pizza was a win-win for me. I would recommend this pizza place to anyone who enjoys good pizza and saving money. No longer will I be spending fifteen dollars on a small pizza. Many people agree with me, the reviews all say good things about this pizzeria. Nino's is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat without spending a lot of money. Try it for yourself, after you'll realize Nino’s is the place you’ll want to go to from now on to get your pizza!

Above is a snap shot of Nino's homepage on the internet



2 comments:

  1. Hey Colin! I love pizza as well, and I love finding great places for a low price. It is also funny because back home in Mansfield, there’s a pizza place down the road from me called Magic Pizza, which reminds me of Nino’s Pizzeria. It reminds me of Nino’s because it’s also a small place that could easily be missed. In addition, it reminds me because they have delicious, large and inexpensive slices of pizza, just as you described Nino’s. I have a lot of family down in Connecticut so maybe one day if we are travelling we can take a pit stop over at Nino’s because it sounds like just the place me and my family members would love! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Colin, i'm a huge fan of pizza myself. My favorite is onion and pepper toppings, have you ever had it? It's delicious, but you're so right it's so hard to find an afforable pizza place that has really good pizza. Plus there are so many pizza places around it's sometimes are to choose. Springfield isn't to far from me so I will have to check this place out! Do they have an online menu? My favorite pizza place in my hometown is called Dracut House of Pizza; the crust is so good nice and crispy I love it.

    ReplyDelete