Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blog #2 Soccer


My favorite sport is soccer. I’ve been involved with it majority of my life. As each year went by in my childhood and teenage life, my love for the sport grew. I never played on a team until age 11, so before that all I was used to was kicking at my father in goal. The first time I joined a team I was terrible, I was clueless about what I was doing. As years go by I started to grow experience in the sport and played primer for Oakwood soccer club and Fsa in Connecticut and was also a 4 year member of my high school soccer team.  In my last season on premier my Fsa team won the State Cup and was considered the best team in Connecticut that year. Now at Nichols chasing a dream of being Champions this year and for the next four years, all I want is a ring.
 

 I used to play; however started to only watch it at around age 14/15. My family is from Brasil, so soccer is huge in us. When I go to Brasil I go to the stadiums with my uncles and cousins. I remember the first time I went to a game; it was Cruzeiro x Atletico Mineiro the biggest rivalry in the state of Brasil I stay in. People go crazy and it usually ends up in fight. The uncle that took me is a die heart fan of Cruzeiro, if they lose he doesn’t talk to anyone and falls into a little state of depression it’s hilarious. I will never be a fanatic of a team because my only desire is when I watch a game on the TV, is to see good soccer, whoever wins or loses doesn’t matter to me; I just want to watch an exciting game.

My favorite team is Santos and my favorite player at the moment is Neymar. Santos is a team in Brasil that Neymar plays for. Neymar is 21 considered one of the best players in the world. The world enjoys watching him play because the things he does while playing is incredible. No one does what he does he plays the beautiful game.

1 comment:

  1. you played on FSA as well?? thats crazy dude so did me and P-money. WHich age group did you play for? Also thats funny that Neymar is your favorite player because this one ex football player always wears this really tight Neymar jersey around campus...Maybe you can play him in Fifa or something and win it from him. Also i wonder if you play with that Brazilian style that is world renowned.

    ReplyDelete