Wednesday, October 10, 2012


Blog #2


I am a lover of meat cuts and I would highly recommend Texas du Brazil. Texas du Brazil is a family owned restaurant. This restaurant is specialized in meat cuts such as; beef ribs, chicken breast wrapped in bacon, filet mignon, garlic picanha, pork ribs, and many other different types of meat that are served with amazing sides like mash potatoes, sweet fried bananas, black beans, white rice, and many others.
    This half Brazilian and half American restaurant offers a table of about as many seasonal appetizers a person would know. It includes salads, soups, charcuterie, veggies, about any type of sauce, fruits, and many other. Also, it offers different desserts that are mostly international, such as milk rice, carrot cake, crème brulee, or Brazilian papaya cream. But, for those who don’t really like to experience different types of flavor in desserts, there are also those desserts that mostly everyone know; such as; coconut cheese pie, chocolate cake, lime pie, or pecan pie.
    My favorite plate at Texas du Brazil is garlic picanha with two different sides; sweet fried bananas and just about any type of cheese, since I love cheese. But I would highly recommend feta cheese and actually eat it with their sun-dried tomatoes.
            The first time I visited this restaurant 5 years ago. My family and I were going on vacation to Orlando and someone highly recommended us this restaurant and that is how I had the opportunity to tried it and I loved it. I loved it not just because their meat is perfectly slow cooked in an flame grill, but also because this restaurant’s environment is just breath taken. The environment is very naturalistic filled with beautiful flowers everywhere, low light, and most of the times they play soft Brazilian music which makes the place even better from my point of view.
            This restaurant is located in eighteen different locations in the United States, one in Aruba and another one in Trinidad. I have tried Texas du Brazil in 14 different places since it is my favorite restaurant and I was very satisfied with the consumer attention and the quality of the meat. Therefor, the prices are very high. But, I would definitely say it is worth it. There is variety, flavor, quality, and splendid service offered which is all a restaurant needs to pleased their consumers. Try it, I have not yet heard a bad comment about it. 

Picanha 
Salads and Sides 
Desserts
Wine Cellar
Link:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrelis! I really like your blog, and I too love the food you mentioned. The restaurant looks great and hopefully someday I can go! I think it’s so interesting that you've been to 14 of the restaurants around, and I wonder is any one venue better than another? Which was your favorite? I understand why you said it was a breath taking atmosphere, I looked at the website and saw some photos and it looked like a great atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete